; sj #full-page .cs #fullPage-nav {display:none:}

General Useful Links

There are a number of professional bodies in the United Kingdom that look after the interests of surveyors. Two of these are the Chartered ICES and the RICS. You can find out more about these by clicking on the names and going to their websites.

The Ordnance Survey has set up a website with a zone especially for primary school children. It contains information, competitions and interactive educational games. There are also suggestions to help teachers plan classroom activities.
You can find it here: ordnancesurvey.co.uk.

Useful Links